Do you think American President Donald Trump is arrogant or just with high self-esteem?

The first is a defect, the second is not 

According to the bible he is a arrogant fool,  Proverbs 12:15  The way of the [arrogant] fool [who rejects God's wisdom] is right in his own eyes, But a wise and prudent man is he who listens to counsel.  He fits the definition.......he always thinks he's right.............and he doesn't listen to anybody.

Oh yeah? What do you have or have you done that even comes close in comparison? He is a billionaire and president of the whole United States? Wtf have you ever done? My guess is nothing. You are the arrogant one. What good is your opinion if you are wrong? You aren't even American you guys want to see us doing bad. Of course you are going to say that.. And you praise and love people who are bad for us.. Get the f outta here.. If you guys hate our president that is a good sign and a sign that we are doing something right.

• Jerry
      1 month agoReport

I've been a person of good character, or at least tried like all get out to be such a person. Maybe I didn't always succeed, but I TRIED. That's something Mr. Trump couldn't say without lying. 

• Joseph

I don't believe arrogance is in fact a defect, if you can back it up. You know, talk the talk, walk the walk... 

• Joseph
      1 month agoReport

Again I think your conflating self confidence and arrogance. Trump is only rude to his detractors and is by all accounts good to people that are good to him.

It's a combination of both.  Thank God saw it fit he was ready to be president at age 70, not age 40.

Trump is DANGEROUSLY arrogant. The technical phrase is pathological narcissism.

• RockIt

Definitely both.

• Jack H

He's a con man, good at self publicity but nothing else, he's taking you all for a ride...

• Kevin
      1 month agoReport

At least with Trump you have the opportunity to make more.  With Obama, there was nothing for you even to apply.  

• Kevin

He's a couple-of-hundred to zero with the Democrats.  

I think he has arrogance in a way similar to my father. My Dad is the enemy in my life as well as an estranged half-sister (his daughter) as a result I refuse to even consider voting for Trump. 

So yes I think it is his arrogance, not that he has high self esteem. He may have high self esteem also but his arrogance is what shines just like the case of my Dad. 

It's the first one. People with good senses of self-esteem do not constantly need to be told how great they are by sycophants.