promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

my local pawn shop asked for no i.d and gave me a slip with my name and address on. i could of been anyone who looks simillar? what can i do?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Run around the building saying MARSHMALLOW at least 7 times.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

What do you WANT to do? The store got your item and gave a slip to you for it. To get your item back you take the slip back to them and pay them back.

• 2 months ago

I don't understand the question. What can you do about what?

You didn't explain your purpose for going to a pawn shop. Did you pawn something?  If you did, then they gave you a pawn ticket. They have the same name and address on that ticket in their records. If what you pawned turns out to be stolen, the police have a place to begin the investigation. Asking for ID doesn't mean that much because ID can be faked.

What you can do is not lose that ticket. Lose it and someone finds it, it's like cash. It's a bearer instrument. There's a chance that when you go to claim the item you pawned and pay the interest that you will be asked to show ID that matches the name and address on the ticket, but there's a good chance you won't be asked. You have the ticket so it's assumed that you are the one that pawned it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ah me little blue faced bucco again is it... Scuttle off back under your bridge now and wear boxin gloves to bed in future eh before the kids give ye a latherin again  

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.