Is there any household operator training simulator of petrochemical plant or chemical plant?

It is too difficult for me to open and close the valves indicated by several numbers and alphabets referring to various parameters simultaneously. Is there any way to practice that many times with reasonable amount of money?

Ask your supervisor for more training.

The designations for controls in one plant to another are seldom the same even with plants owned by the same company. Therefore I see little advantage for a simulator like you are seeking.

.

Sounds like you need to fully understand the process you are dealing with and you do not need a simulator to do that. You need a process flow sheet and other design parameters to do that. You can use the HAZOP process to determine what you might need to do for a given variation in the control parameters.

• Shinichi2 months agoReport

I intend to get accustomed to certain abstract operation and manage to operate similar processes as that of simulator.