promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Danielle asked in HealthOther - Health & Beauty · 2 months ago

What to wear for a massage ?

My husband booked for Valentine’s Day a “couples massage” since we were both working he booked it for tomorrow.

I’m not really feeling it as I’ve put on quite a big of weight and have wobbly fat on my sides and stomach. I’m self conscious so I’m kinda embarrassed. 

It’s a full body Swedish relaxation massage. What am I suppose to wear? Underwear? Bra? I’ve never been before. 

Thanks! 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Eva
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Many places do them with you fully nude and they drape you with a towel or sheet Your breasts and butt are not exposed. You may leave your panties on if you wish, but take your bra off as it interferes with having your back and shoulders worked on. The therapists see all sizes and shapes of bodies, so you needn't be so self conscious. Relax and enjoy it. You'll wonder why you never did it before.

• Danielle
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Thank you very much! I left my underwear on but I was silly as a sheet was covering my private parts at all times. It was actually really nice! Thank you! 😘

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When a woman is receiving a massage, she takes off all her  clothing, but her pubic region and her breasts are covered by a sheet or a  towel  while  she's lying on her back. The sheet or towel is removed when she rolls over on her stomach to have her back massaged.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

you must be 300 pounds!!!

• 2 months ago

If one submits for massage, it's the masseuse's way and choice because he or she is the master at that point. And to get the full benefit one should not interfere either. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Unless they tell you to strip then just wear underwear and don't worry about your weight and being self conscious because the masseuse won't care. And try to relax and enjoy the experience.

• Gert
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You'll be naked.

• patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

massages are good. the best one I had was a foot massage

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Clothes         

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.