Nipple piercing help!?

Hi, I got my nipples pierced Friday morning. I think one of them is too far back onto my areola. I might get it removed, anyhow, I cannot recall if my piercer told me to move my piercings back and forth while cleaning them. I swear that she did, but now that I have done more research I am learning that that is a huge no no! My piercing that isn’t too deep feels fine and isn’t hurting, so what damage could I have done to it if I have been moving it a lot to clean it? Should I have been doing this? I’m very concerned! 

Moving the piercings around can let a lot of bacteria into your piercing and can lead to a risk of infection. It can also cause healing to take longer. I’d stop moving it around while you’re cleaning it and it should be okay. If you’re worried about the on that seems to far back you could have another piercer take a look at it. 

• M.P.

Lol, I didn't know that anybody still got nipple piercings after 2000, I thought that garbage went out of style with the tramp stamp tattoos! Maybe take it out & let it heal, that is, unless it interferes with your hair-frosting or tanning appointment!!! Jersey Shore much?!

• savannah2 months agoReport

Wow judgmental much? Get a life other than judging people. Like is this all you have time to do? Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️