Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do people believe that Liberalism is a mental illness?

Favorite Answer

The thousands upon thousands of pictures and stories that provide the evidence for the belief. 

• DCCCLXXXVIII

Thank you for Favorite Answer

Because it is to a certain extent.  The most serious social problem today in Western societies are inner city left wing lunatics who have become divorced from any kind of logic or practicality.  You really have to read, "Liberalism: Find a Cure" by Mark Dice because it's comprehensive catalog of the many manifestations of the liberal mental illness.

• Rick B

Because you would have to be mentally ill to think that it is acceptable to throw our borders wide open and invite in the whole world. Or to think that someone who works for a living should pay for their insurance along with their neighbor's (who doe not work). Or to think that women should be allowed to have sex, create a baby, then kill it in the womb because it it "her body, her choice?".

There is no other explanation except mental illness.

It's an easier concept to accept than spiritual blindness is for most people. .

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • Brian

Those people have the Illness of conservatism. It lowers one's IQ.

The Satanical viewpoint is I am God, which you get when you eat the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil, when you will know all, like God, according to the talking snake. "Don't worry, you won't die he says." I'm not the one who believes in the literal truth of that story. It's a metaphorical fairy tale for children, warning against the dangers of taking too many magic mushrooms, which is what inspired Hinduism, all other religions, and writing itself, if it wasn't opium or the other drugs that were around. 

The Buddhist view is God if anything is everything, which would therefore make the knowledge that the talking snake wanted to tell you kind of true, in a metaphorical way, if you're going to be very generous with the idea of "truth". The truth is the prophets were insane or messhugah, the Hebrew word for insane. 

You take some hallucinogens, have a fit and see a vision, and then you know everything, and can write your own book. They still have them today, male and female insane people, given the title of messhugenah, and messhugeneh, or seesayers, witchdoctors, freaks and weirdos, musicians and the like. What I'm basically saying is what Jesus was saying, I am God, screw you ******* who said you were God, because I am God, and I want my lamb and gold. So suck on that. 

• Jim2

That's just Russian Troll propaganda. The more they can discredit 'Liberals', the more they can influence elections. It's basically a massive smear disinformation campaign.

If people don't believe me, look at the lousy answers this question got. Where are the real talking points? It's the same old worthless Yahoo garbage.

• The idea of liberalism being a mental illness predates the internet, trolls and post-soviet russia. 

I believe conservatism is a state of paranoia!

What I believe is a mental illness are those idiotic anonymous conservative trolls. You say liberals are snow flakes. Why are you hiding your ugly face from us?

People don't.  Only subhuman idiots like you do.