Tucker asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

How to express anger correctly?

I grew up in an environment where I could not raise concerns or talk about things that made me uncomfortable. That caused me to bottle up anger out of fear of being punished. Flash forward to today, and I rarely get angry. I get annoyed sometimes, but when I do get angry it’s bad. I don’t lash out or anything, I still keep it internalized. But all my anger bottled up like a pressure chamber because I associate expressing it as being punished. However, I start to feel physically sick, my body goes numb, and I start to feel extremely intense feelings of guilt when I internalize this anger.

I want to start expressing it but I’m scared of being too mean or being a dick. How can I do this?

Two things would help. One is to exercise for a presser release, like do running or punching a punch bag. 

Pray to GOD for answers here! No humans will shun for they would not hear it. GOD dose answer prayers If prayed only to GOD and really meaning it. Sometimes soon, sometimes later. 

• LP7

It's important to be able to express yourself when relating to other people.Especially close personal relationships.You are now a grown person contributing to society.Be a light unto others like yourself and share your experiences and help each other.Find a group and talk about it you will slowly build self esteem and the courage to be yourself.Don't blame anyone.You already know the story and what you need to do.Improve your health through diet exercise mental and emotional wellbeing.Lot's of info on the internet and contacts to lead the way.