promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 2 months ago

Survivor underwear ?

I love Survivor, but I have to wonder why the contestants don’t get bathing suits anymore.  It can’t be fun walking around in underwear all day on national tv, and it’s kinda ridiculous watching grown adults do challenges in bras/panties/boxers.  Can you imagine being one of the contestants and having your family/kids/coworkers watch that?  

I know producers pick out their clothes but I can’t think of any reason they wouldn’t give them bathing suits, besides hoping to increase ratings by giving eye candy to the preteens who think it’s hot.  Is this the only reason? 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • K M
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I guess I'll start watching survivor if the women are walking around in their panties.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Lv 6
    2 months ago

it think it is not any different than USA poltics. (example Nancy Pelosi ripping up Trumps speech while he was speaking to the nation live on air)

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Who cares? I have never watched. I wouldn’t care if they were naked. Its all scripted garbage anyway. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.