promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
rowan asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Is is possible to create your own physical and psychological problems subconsciously to fix them? THis is my new self theory. ?

I have been dealing with one problem after the next since I was younger and never had any answers and was never taken very seriously at the doctors. The symptoms of kidney pains, neck pains, panic attacks, inability to feel hunger or thirst, etc. Came and went with no rhyme, reason, or trace. They would each last a year or two and then would just slowly stop. I'd be happy for a bit and something new, a new battle, would develop. I'm now seeing a pattern and am trying to connect the dots. 

I grew up with an unpredictable alcoholic mother. I had divorced parents and my dad remarried a narcissistic, bipolar, emotionally unstable and abusive woman, who I now try and distance myself from. I have had a bit of a roller coaster throughout my childhood and early adulthood with moments of stability, could it be connected? If so, how to I address it and stop? 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

yes, absolutely--look up Munchausen syndrome.  get into therapy if you suspect you have this.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

How about praying to GOD on this?  Just make sure you pray only to GOD! There is the Commandment that requires we Pray Only To GOD!

LOVE only comes from and with GOD!

Look in jails, they are filled with Atheists. 

• 1 month ago

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.