promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Is it normal to feel violent toward everyone after 8 years?

I've been divorced 8 years.  I've been in a few relationships and they all sucked.  I haven't been happy with one woman.  My ex-wife was a succubus and I was too young to defend myself emotionally from her abuse (she was older than me).  I'm only attracted to women who are 19-25 and they wont give me the time of day.  I've already been married and have kids, but I know I will never find a woman I'll be happy with to have my own family.  I decided a few years ago I will never be with a woman unless I'm in love with her, and I know now it will never happen, because my expectations are too high.  I did a power grab and played my last card I had to try to break out of this miserable life and change my circumstances to get the woman I want.  But it failed and now I  know there is nothing to live for.

I use to get down on myself (I learned that from the succubus I married) but in the last couple years I've learned to be a man and not get down on myself.  Now instead of blaming myself and hurting myself I hate the world and want to get revenge.  I fantasize about going to a place with lots of beautiful women and taking as many as I can out, before they get me.  Now I have nothing to lose at all and that is all I want to do.  I just want to find a place where there's a ton of pretty women, like a women's lingere store or a gym and just take as many out as I can and then die fighting.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Repeat post ---------- reported.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

No .  Vengeance is mine.  I will repay saith the Lord.  Refer to Romans 12:19

Jesus can replace your bitterness with  peace and joy.  Please read the Gospel of John; then Romans. 

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I was an incel and a serial rapist myself until I had found Jesus and now I have a brand new heart.  Jesus will help you turn from your ways but if you reject him you will deserve the inconceivable agony you shall experience FOREVER AND EVER!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.