Can you force a minor to be in a religion?

i told my grandparents i didnt want to be in their religion. They tried to reason with me but after i didnt change my thinking and still wanted to live with my mom they decied that they did believe me. They took my phone leaving me with my computer only. took the lock off my door which i only used because they dont know how to knock. They are saying that i have to keep pretending that i believe in this religion, they think that will make me want to be in it. I'm 15 is that abuse. They are Jehovah WItness

The jw pedophiles paradise is crumbling.

It won't be much longer until it's gone.

Every single JW kid is abused on every level from the time they were born.

That's how cult's roll.

JW FACTS

IF you do not want to obey them who are put in charge over you, then MOVE OUT. Get a job, and move out.

As long as they are providing a roof over your head and food in your belly, maybe you should not be such an ungrateful grandson. They can't make you be religious, but you most certainly can obey the RULES they have for you.

• Abby1 month agoReport

im 15 i cant move. if i could i would

Whomever has legal custody of you until you're 18 can certainly make you follow house rules whatever they may be. Or make your life rough if you don't - like taking phones, etc. Tough it out for three years. Start saving up now and you'll have a nest egg at age 18 to move out with. 

PLEASE read this:

http://www.divinerevelations.info/documents/rodolf...

We continued walking and the Lord showed me a white man whose hands were stretched out and the surprising thing about this man is that he had a very fine sword inside his tongue and this sword crossed through his head and was coming out of his body. His feet were grabbed by chains and his back was full of blades set in different positions in a way that no matter how he moved, he would be cut. When I saw this man in this condition, I told Jesus, “Lord, please help him. Do something Lord Jesus. Look at the horrendous pain that this man is going through.” The Lord asked me- “You don’t know who this man is? “No, Lord”, I said. I saw how the knives got through his skin and then through the bones and how they came out of his body. The man only screamed in agony.

The Lord told me, “judgment against this man has been established. Now I am going to tell you the identity of this man.” Because of that revelation, the Lord said ‘You will have to run from city to city because this will cause you a great persecution but I will be with you.” He went on to say “Rodolfo, this man is Charles T. Russell”. I said “Lord, who is he?” The Lord said that this man was the founder of the Jehovah’s Witnesses. I pleaded “Lord, please help him” and the Lord said: “No, Rodolfo”. And as the Lord moved his hands, immediately I saw that many souls were falling into hell in every way possible: they were falling head first, feet first, stomach first etc.

“Rodolfo, for that cursed man, all these souls are entering into hell. This man taught that God was only a God of love. The Bible says that God is a consuming fire. This man Charles Russell took the word hell from the Bible and he took out all the words sheol and Abadon. Also, he denied the deity of Jesus Christ and also denied the deity of the Holy Spirit and he put only the Word Jehovah in the Bible. He took out Jesus and the Holy Spirit. For this cursed man, all these souls are falling into hell.” (Revelation 22:18-19).

Then the Lord said: “I curse that man”.

Please Jehovah Witness that is listening to me at this moment, I don’t want to offend you. Get out of that sect and come to Jesus quickly. I don’t hate you and I don’t hate your religion either but you are in a farce. Come to Jesus. He is waiting for you with open hands. Charles Russell is in hell because he taught lies. Don’t follow his lies. When we left this place, these prison doors closed and caught fire and this man Charles Russell cried and screamed and cursed Jesus repeatedly because Jesus said “The judgment has been set for this man”.

................................................................................

What you need is a relationship with Yeshua, not a cult religion.

Joh 14:21 Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves me. And he who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and manifest myself to him.

I have met Yeshua ("Jesus") a number of times over the past 25 years. He is real, He is alive, He has spoken to me, and I have spoken to Him. Each encounter was unexpected and unique. Search YouTube for "Jesus encounter" and you will see He has appeared to atheists, Jews, Muslims, etc...

John 8:23-24 Yeshua said to them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he [the messiah, the Son of God] you will die in your sins.”

Matthew 10:37-38 [Yeshua speaking] Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Is Yeshua the most important thing in your life? How much time do you spend with Him every day? Is He your friend?

To "take up your cross" is to deny the desires (not the needs) of the flesh and be obedient to the laws and commandments of God. As you develop a relationship with Yeshua ("Jesus") you will hear from the Holy Spirit (Dreams, Visions, Words of Knowledge, Words of Wisdom, etc...) You must be obedient to what the Holy Spirit communicates to you without hesitation. If you are asked to do something, or told not to do something, the immediate answer is "Yes Lord", worry about the details later - He will lead and guide you in accomplishing anything you are asked to do as you do it.

Spend time in prayer every day (praying out loud). Here are prayers I say every day. Modify them as you see fit for your situation and circumstances:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/li9k4kpvhvfx9yc/Daily%20...

Spend 30 minutes or more every day reading your Bible (reading out loud). Start with Matthew and read to the end, then start at the beginning. I use the ESV, but the King James (not the "New" King James) is the most accurate translation as it is the ONLY translation that uses the Textus Receptus manuscripts.

If you are willing to set aside the things that take up most of your time (TV, movies, gaming, Facebook, Internet, etc... you know what you spend most of your time doing), and dedicate three hours every evening to the Lord, within a few months if not sooner you will see a mighty move of God in your life. Develop the following routine and stick to it consistently:

Spend the first hour praying in tongues. Praying in tongues (out loud) is probably the most important thing I have learned to do. Since I started doing this I have had numerous dreams, visions, and even encounters with Yeshua. Here is a document that will help you understand and get started:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5pibf1bwoqmoo74/Pray%20i...

Spend the second hour waiting on the Lord quietly. This will help you learn how:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/57n603ps4tv62ri/Wait%20A...

Spend the third hour singing (out loud) praise and worship songs. These songs should mention the blood of Jesus, the cross, and/or attributes of the character and nature of God. Here are a few of my favorites (you can set it to shuffle play so they play in random order):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2kjGV_3m9r...

In addition to that I like to listen to "soaking" music at a low volume while praying, reading, or waiting on the Lord. Here is the music I use:

To be "in" a religion?  You mean to be a member?   Their house, their rules.  Three more years and you can split.

You can force a minor to attend, but you cannot force anybody to receive the Holy Spirit.

• Kieth

Report it to your mother, and the police if it gets abusive.