Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 1 month ago

Senior citizen or anyone , do you think you will miss life when you die?

• nappa

You won;t know anything about life on earth once you die.

When we die our thoughts are gone. 

Ecclesiastes 9:5,6  Says: For the living know* that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward,* because all memory of them is forgotten. 6 Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun.

The first time I read that I got upset. I was thinking those I love I’ll never forget. The truth is as the years past. We forget. I don’t remember what my great grand mother looked like, they had no pictures and know one really remembers. 

No, I will be glad to be gone and hopefully into a new horizon/s, my family will follow me.

I think you mean, as I approach death, will I miss anything.

Well, at 67 years old, and with a  bad heart, I do feel short changed a  bit. I would like to have reached 80.  BUt I don't think that will be possible. On one hand, I have no family and an poor, so nobody will miss me.

But then I think I will miss the simple things like sex, good food and getting high.

I won't want to live with pain, if that should happen. It's a complex question.

• Snid

Not at all.  I might miss my dog.

No.  I will be rejoicing in heaven  with my Lord, Savior and best friend - Jesus Christ .   

Source(s): The New Testament (recommended reading)
  • PAMELA

You won't miss anything, you will feel nothing, you will be dead.

• Piero

I've done most of the things I wanted to do. It looks like I might make age 90. I've seen and done a lot. I don't have anything missing on my bucket list, except for being taken out by a jealous husband at age 100.

I'm an anyone. No, I won't miss life. When I die, I plan to travel and see what I didn't have the time and money to see this lifetime and to revisit some of the places I did see and want to see again. I know where I plan to reincarnate and live my next life (same family) so I won't be looking around for that reason. I won't miss a thing for my duration on the next plane. I know I'll be back.

If I'm dead I can't miss anything.