promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
jose asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Might be a weird question but my gf just got off her period like on Monday, we’re sexually active on valentines we ended our night doing our?

Thing, Saturday around 7 or 8 she felt like her period was coming I guess girls can feel it, and she checked and she was bleeding,and she still feels like she’s on her period today Sunday. Is this a common thing? Can someone explain to me? Please 

Ps I think she missed her pill like 3 days in a row

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

There's no way she could be having any symptoms whatsoever after three days.  She's just had her period so I don't see what you are freaking out about.  Missing her pill (or not taking them for three days) is NOT going to cause her to get pregnant but it can certainly mess with her hormones.    A better question to you is: If you are so freaked out about possible pregnancy, why wouldn't you use a condom?  

• jose1 month agoReport

No one worried about pregnancy? Did I state that? I was just asking why she would get her period after Literally just getting off. Mofos can’t even be worried about their loves no more now a days 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.