promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 2 months ago

Ovarian cancer at 19?

I’ve posted about this before but I could use some more insight.. Ive been experiencing menstrual cycle changes since October (more blood clots, cramping, and weird flesh piece that came out). I also have been experiencing gastrointestinal issues, from diahrrea/extreme gas at first to now constipation/gas trapped in my stomach. For the past few days I’ve been having to pee frequently, even after I just went. Yesterday there was a small pain in my lower right abdomen/back but there is or hasn’t been any other pain.

I’m very scared.. I wanted to see a gyno but I’ve read so many stories of gynos completely disregarding the issue and diagnosing it as something else, when it later ends up being cancer. Has anyone experience these symptoms? What does it sound like? Thank you..

Update:

I also had pink/later dark pink close to blood vaginal discharge yesterday.. at this point I’m sure I have it and I’m freaking out 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You don't have cancer, not at your age. But you certainly could have other issues with your reproductive tract, and you need to see your DOCTOR, not come on here and rant about it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • lala
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You are doing anxiety 

get some help before this condition comsume your life 

• 2 months ago

Sigh.....you're ridiculous. SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!

• Jade2 months agoReport

Did you not read the second paragraph 

• 2 months ago

i once was getting blood clots and long periods, i got it checked out and had fibroids and had to get my uterus and cervix taken out, not everything is cancer, go get it checked out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.