Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Help: I’m developing feelings for my older sister.?

I’m 30 and my sister is 32.

I find my sister to be physically attractive and she’s a good mother. She’s been married for a few years now.But ever since she has become a mother, I’ve seen a sensitive side to her that I didn’t know she had.I consider myself a nice, caring guy who most women just see as a friend.I think my sister really appreciates me for the person I am. 

Her and I text often. Nothing sexual. I just send her pictures of things I think she would like such as memes of tv shows she likes and pictures of gifts she’s given me.I wouldn’t try anything with her because it would ruin her marriage but I think about her a lot.

I think the familiarity shared between us makes her even more appealing. I know I can trust her and that she wouldn’t hurt me. 

It seems like she truly appreciates me as a person. I think the women I’ve come across just see me as a nice friend who can do friendly favors for them. 

I’m not saying I think she likes me in the same sense I like her. But she seems special to me, different than most of the women I’ve come across. 

Pray to GOD here and ask God for this help you need!  Should come quickly, if you pray only to GOD!

• audrey

See a psychiatrist. It's wrong to have those kinds of feelings for your sister.

• j153e

As some have noted, she's married, she's your sister, and you'd do well to find a counselor https://www.hopefortheheart.org  Usually, a person in your situation (finding a married woman attractive) could either look for someone like her, or ask her if she has a sister...but that latter alternative is not possible, so....

You might try reading Shaunti Feldhahn's "For Couples Only," Omraam Aivanhov's "Love and Sexuality," and "Finding a Higher Love."  They tend to help educate people to building better relationships.

Really? Just look for a woman who reminds you of your sister. She is an example of someone to go for...not THE one to go for. Sheesh dude.

The thing is she's your sister and she's married.

Go and get help.

i would leave her alone since shes your sister