How to recover from a horrible Sax performance?

I had a performance tonight which for me went bad.   Hit some notes without really resolving them and had some fumbles while playing.  People said it sounded good, but in my soul I know better.  How do I go from here, because my performances have gone down, and now I think I might not be asked to play again next year.  Thanks in advance.

No one is going to tell you that you are bad in fear of hurting your feelings.

• Emdog

We are our own harshest critics. Can't change the past, but can learn from it. You have until next year to improve your chops it sounds like, so get after it

Keep practicing and move on.  Everyone makes mistakes, you at least realize you can play better and all you can do is work at it.

Practice more. Everyone  has a bad day once in a while. It was your turn. No big deal.

The best thing is to do is to find out what you can improve and work on it. Don't worry about the part if you get selected or not. Just focus on the improvements. Even if you're not selected, your practice for the future might be able to pay off.