Do most men prefer 18 year olds?

The lowest age where a female is considered an adult legally. If was even lower than that, would men prefer even lower?

Men prefer women to be as naive, helpless, and vulnerable as possible so they can easier manipulate and control them. Pedophiles aren't "attracted to children" because they have child bodies, they're attracted to how helpless they are.

• Foofa

No. Most men see the folly in dating children who can't be depended on for basic human responsibility. There really aren't many normal guys over about 21 who'll put up with the juvenile idiocy of near kids (even if some might favor them for sex alone). All a fully grown adult male has to do to rid himself of this desire is to actually try to date someone who has no money, has no education, has no sense and lives and dies by social media.

Men look at young girls, because of Mother Nature's plan. Young women of reproductive age are supposed to be sexually attractive. There is no way around this one.

• Piero

Too young and inexperienced.

• Zirp

Don't believe the hype that the media have been pushing for many decades

Lots of men see most 18-yearolds as children rather than as dating/marriage material

A problem we have in modern society is that women now go through puberty and reach their reproductive prime and attractiveness at an earlier age, but reaching emotional maturity takes longer.   

I prefer women around my age. I'm 21 and I feel like 18 year olds are too young for me.

• not

Prefer for what? To do chores? to look at? To baby sit? Even when I was 18 I didn't appreciate females my age. So immature, catty, whiny, selfish. Other activities they performed poorly in also, dead fish ya know. Different men prefer different things. 

18 may be the lowest age where they are considered adults but lots of places in the world allow younger women to have sex.  Age of consent and age of majority are not the same.

The age of consent in my state is actually 16.   Personally, I prefer women in their early to mid 30s, though from a purely healthy appearance and reproductive stand point, 18 to early 20s tends to be peak.