Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

i’m 13 and i stupidly tried stuff with my boyfriend and i’m scared if i’m gonna get pregnant. i can’t buy birth control so what should i do?

it’s been two days since that 

Favorite Answer

If you had sexual intercourse without protection, then you're running the risk of pregnancy. The smartest thing to do would be to tell your boyfriend that you don't want to have sex again because you don't want to get pregnant. Option #2 would be to insist that he wear a condom every.single.time his penis gets near your vagina. If he isn't willing to do that, then he is choosing his pleasure over your safety. And who needs a boyfriend like that? No guy is worth the risk of pregnancy, disappointing your parents, ruining your life, having to choose between abortion or giving up the baby or keeping it and raising it alone (and all the guilt you will feel about those choices, no matter which one you make). Sex at thirteen is a HUGE mistake. You need to back away from this guy and from sex until you are more mature and closer to being able to support yourself (like 17 or 18).

• 4 weeks agoReport

TRUE!! Unless she actually WANTS a child.. this guy is being an ***.

What do you mean "Stupid Stuff"? Did you let him put his dick in you? Did he *** inside you? My first time I had sex I was 14, my GF was also 14. I had barely got my dick in her when I felt it.. I came all over the place, inside her, on her, on me. There was sperm everywhere. I definitely shot some in her before it came out. We were also NOT trying to haver a baby. YOU are waay too young to be "bumpin Uglies"! Give it at least a year or more.

If you BF HAS to have sex.. suck him off. That will relieve the pressure. :)

Try to relax and talk to your boyfriend about this and your parents as soon as possible don’t let the haters get to you I was pregnant at 11/12 then at 14 and I was hated just remember wear condoms next time 

Ok ignore those giving you a hard time on this, when your young things happen you forget about the risk a lot of people your age do this, here’s what I would do go to the parent your closest to and tell them you had sex it’s blunt yes but it’s better to get it done quickly and out of the way, tell them how your feeling and then hopefully they’ll be able to guide you through it, I know it’s scary but if you don’t tell them and you actually are pregnant eventually they’ll start to notice things. 

Sexual stuff at 13! What in the world. Your genuinely a child.  When I was 13 everyone used to absolutely **** themselves or get proper nervous and giddy from pecks, hugging and holding hands never mind bloody sexual stuff. Like you're only just a teenager legit still a Kid! 

One way I’ll put it is if your gonna have sex and commit to sexual acts you should know all the consequences and be sure that if any the consequences were going to happen you’d be ready. Trust me you most definitely do not want to be 13 and pregnant nor do you want to be 13 with and std/sti 

Can you even do your own bloody laundry? 

Best piece of advice I’ll offer you. Learn to look after yourself and live out the last piece of childhood you have before you think abt any of this trying sexual stuff because you’ll well and truly regret by the time you 25 if you didn’t 

• 4 weeks agoReport

Kids these days are doing things a lot sooner! I had sex for the first time in 10th grade. Now 5th grade girls are sucking boys ***** even while in school.

Don't have sex at 13 i am 15 and i haven't ****** yet i you are stupid i hope you have only done non vaginal stuff with him.

• Edna

YOU might not be able to afford to buy birth control yourself, but I'm sure that you or your boyfriend can find a couple of bucks to buy a package of condoms. They're sold on the display rack in any convenience store, and there's no age requirement on their sale. Just go in and pick up a package and buy them.

If it's been only 2 days, you  could buy Plan B, to help prevent pregnancy. (But, you had better hurry. It has to be taken within 3 days of having unprotected sex, in order to be effective). Plan B is sold OTC in a pharmacy, but it's expensive. It can cost up to $50 for only one dose. Better stay with condoms, EVERY TIME you have sex.

• Edna
      1 month agoReport

Jill, as far as I know, there are no age restrictions on the sale of Plan B. and no prescription is needed. It's sold OTC in any pharmacy to anyone who has about $50 to buy it. 

And were supposed to guess what "tried stuff" is supposed to mean? Grow up

• Jill

You'll just have to hope for the best. You should wait at least 3 weeks from the stupid "stuff" to see if your period arrives. If it does then you are not pregnant.

Pregnancy is indeed a possibility depending just what you did.  You should stick with oral or anal in the future.

Shouldn't and what some do are two totally different things.