promotion image of download ymail app

Where can I find these glasses or what are they called?

I recently found out that I need glasses. I’ve attatched a picture below of John Lennon wearing the glasses I’m looking for. Does anyone know what these are called? I’ve looked but all the ones I find are too big or don’t have the black rims that I like. I don’t know what specific name these have to be able to search for them. I like the size of the lenses and just everything about those glasses. Thanks for any help.

Attachment image

3 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    The pic is from the film 'How I won the war' and he is wearing war time NHS issue frames. You can still buy these on ebay and places like that, and then get your lenses put in at an opticians.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    you could try and see if amazon has them since they have everything

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    JL1940 (Walrus).

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.