Would I look better bald?

I've been losing hair the past few years and it's pretty noticeable. So I might consider just shaving it cause it looks weird  and obvious at this point. What do you think? Does my head shape fit a bald look? Please be honest.

https://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q377/moviedude...

If I were you I would try it, if you don't care for the look then grow it back. 

• patty

get a haircut and buy some rogainne

• Lili

I always think that balding men look best if they just embrace the baldness.  However, you look to have enough hair left that it's not time for full head-shaving. 

What you should NOT do is keep your remaining hair longish as a way of "compensating" for the balding areas.  Get a decent cut.

It may eventually come down to a choice between retaining some hair and just going full shave, but I don't think you're quite there yet.  As for head shape, it's hard to tell from that photo, in part because your remaining hair is longish -- I'm not clear on your shape -- but I think a shaved head with good, strong, dark brows looks pretty good, and your dark hair color would probably make that work.

Ewwwwwww.  No.           

How can I know your head shape if your hair is covering it?

Lol, nothing is going to make you look better.  FFS lose the beard at least.