promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

If I file a Civil Suit against the LDS (mormon) church for abuse in Federal court, can I file online and will my suit be public record?

2 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    You had better be able to prove damages, or else no reputable attorney will take the case.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Retief
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Yes, you can file online and the suit will be public record.

    Of course, if you lose that will also be on the public record.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.