promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Why so many women are emotional disasters in today's world?

Pretty much every woman I've ever met in the past 5 years is either A) depressed B) on anti-depressants C) anxiety disorder D) alcoholic or drug user E) emotionally volatile F) underemployed in a job they hate G) living with their parents still at 30 years old

Update:

25-35 age range of women

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Steven
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

This is true, every women is suffered from this disorder, but it's naturally because we are unable to find the peace and nobody understand the girls and just try to use them. Some have family problems due to responsibility and some have boyfriends issue. 

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Maybe you should go to meet college women.

• Chanel
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Nice people have anxiety disorder cos they care too much and there are more adult children living with their parents now cos of the recession.

We would all like that perfect person but it is unlikely we will get perfect, whatever perfect means.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A lot of men are, too, dear. They are just far less likely to talk about it.

These are millennials you're describing.  A lot of them, male and female, are indeed underemployed because they don't have the skills to get better jobs.  And it's become increasingly expensive to live on your own, especially if you have large educational loans and want to live in the kind of location where good jobs are available. 

And more and more people are willing to use medication to cope with depression and anxiety -- something many people have always experienced but for which they haven't necessarily sought treatment -- AND they are more willing to talk about their problems in this area than people used to be.

I actually don't know many 25-35-year-olds who appear to be abusing alcohol and drugs. The opioid crisis, for example, has been worst among people aged 18-25 and over 35.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Best advise remember that rolling stone song [YOU CAN;T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT]

• 2 months ago

The world has not been kind lately. Underemployment leads to a lack of money, which means people may have to move back in with their parents. This feeling of being unworthy to survive on one's own despite constant assurances that once you get a degree you can change the world can lead to depression and anxiety, irritability brought on by constant stress and a higher chance of turning to drugs or alcohol to improve one's life.

This hellsite has a major infestation of anonymous users who have no idea why empathy could be a good thing.

• 2 months ago

Just a guess, but I'm guessing you need to start hanging out with a different crowd.

• Servus
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

It turns out that working a 9-5 job until the day you die is not as life fulfilling as women thought it would be.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I agree with Patty, whether you're dating or not. These are the people in *your* world. I'd have to know more about you to know why they're the type of women you're coming across.

• patty
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

is he an incel

• patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

u attract people the same as you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.