promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

What's this lady's problem?

She's always trying to boast about how she's dating, gets lots of male attention (she doesn't), has a great life and is constantly comparing herself to me. She's always desperate to know what's happening in my life and wants to know practically everything about me. She mocks me whenever my relationships with guys don't work out. She's 34 I'm 23 so we're not even in the same age range. She tried to claim that I'm jealous of her because I was tired of her harassing me, when that is far from the case (she's unattractive). I don't get it!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She is deeply insecure and instead of learning to like herself, she tries to make up for it by comparing herself to others and making sure she appears on top.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Her problem, and ours, is that you're either an anonymous troll or trying very hard to act like one.

• ...Show all comments
    • choko_canyon
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

And you'll never know until you confront her honestly, tell her how her behavior makes you feel, and ask her why she insists on continuing it.

• 1 month ago

Ignore her, and her rudeness. It seems that she's insecure and she is probably trying to make you feel bad about yourself, so she can feel better about herself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.