Whats the plural of central heating?
- THBBFT!Lv 72 months ago
I think "central heating" already implies that there's multiple heating ducts.
- LônLv 72 months ago
Central heating...... like sheep.
- Barkley HoundLv 72 months ago
All those buildings have central heating. There is no plural. It is like saying all those buildings are blue. You would not say blues.
Now if you were referring to the "central heater" then you would add an "s".
- KathyLv 72 months ago
There is no plural to it.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous2 months ago
- CaninesLv 62 months ago
You can use central heating units.
- How many central heating units are we going to need?
- We installed 20 central heating units in the apartments.
- None of the 200 apartments had central heating.
- Laughing BOYLv 72 months ago
Central heating SYSTEMS......😂😂😂😂
- BinksLv 72 months ago
I'll go with central heat, and leave it at that.