promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Excessive or not?

My husband has 2 little kids with ex wife. She and her husband spent all day with them yesterday, we got the kids that evening and not even a couple of hours later, she FaceTimed them. Then an hour later, FaceTimed them again, then 2 more times in between. Is this excessive? I’m not really sure if my husband called her or if she did, but would 4 times be a lot considering it’s our time to spend with them? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • PAMELA
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes, out of order, stop it, come off all social media while they are with you.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Get busy with yourself and your life.

• 2 months ago

You're clinging onto the coattails here. She is attached. I don't know if it's "excessive". Don't know how often you have the kids or how they feel about you or your environment or anything else! If your husband is okay with it, back off. We don't know if the KIDS want and need that touchstone with Mom. Can't tell you!

• 2 months ago

Is it excessive to whom? I mean, since 'excessive' is entirely a subjective word and a matter of personal opinion, how does it help you to ask this question? You're asking if 4 times in one day 'would be considered a lot'. Considered a lot BY WHOM? You clearly think it's a lot, and she obviously doesn't, so who's opinion here is likely to change your mind or hers?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It's definitely excessive. I don't know if your husband is the one calling her, but he needs to tell her to back off, especially as it is you guys' turn. 

• 2 months ago

yes 4 times in 2 hours is excessive

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your husband is choosing to answer. It's up to him to tell her if it's too much. She's their mother and if it doesn't bother him don't let it bother you or you will end up the next ex-wife.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.