Why police being different to me these day?

20 years ago, everytime I get speeding ticket or stop sign ticket, I just sign paper and pay fine without going to court.

However in last 5 years, I don't pay any fines, except pay lawyers to get tickets charge dismissed. I mean yeah I pay for attorney more than the cost to pay fine but I just wanna keep my driving records clean. Now from last several times, police pull me over but let me go with warning no tickets. Is there a reason police being different to me now? Like 10 to 20 years ago, police never give me warning but give me tickets.

Favorite Answer

People think that young people are trouble malers

• Greedy2 months agoReport

I still look like same age as teenagers, I even dress same as teenager, except my ID showing them I am not teenager

"Every time I get a speeding ticket or a stop sign ticket.."  How often are you pulled over?

Perhaps they, like me, can't understand what you are trying to explain, so they just avoid contact with you.

"I just sign paper and pay fine without going to Court" is an example.

And you "pay lawyers to get tickets charge dismissed."  Dismissed?

20 years ago, your parents hadn't met. You won't be old enough to drive for a few more years.

You still driving the same vehicle?