Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 6 months ago

If Michael Bloomberg hates Trump as he pretends to, why did he say he's a fan of Trump?

If Bloomberg becomes tge nominee, Trump should use that in his ads.

• Ann

Bloomberg is pretending to be the person he thinks the Democrats wants.

• Tepee

Trump and Bloomberg has major issues when Bloomberg was Mayor of NYC and he caused Trump a lot of grief and expense on his construction sites.

You may as well ask why Hillary and Bill were in the front row of Trump and Melania’s wedding. Or why Trump donated to Hillary’s campaign in 2008. Or why Lindsey Graham once said Hillary would make a great President. I could give you a whole page of examples, so...

• Jim2

I am sure you are telling the truth, but would you be so condescending as to provide us with a link or at least an exact quote, so we can easily google it ourselves? Thank you.

I must admit I googled it and didn't find jack indicating Bloomberg said anything remotely like that. https://www.google.com/search?q=bloomberg+says+he+...

Like all liberals, he is a pathological shameless liar.

Maybe he watched the Apprentice once.  Many of us did.  Once.  LOL.

I'm certain Trump would. Bloomberg, on the other hand, is less likely to use the MANY quotes and TV inclusions where Trump was praising Bloomberg.

It's all a game.  I am sure they all go out and laugh about us.  

I am, a fan of Trump, he's one sick comedian.

There's plenty to use on Bloomberg. He's going to need the money.