Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What's your opinion of Joe Biden targeting the African American com-munity with the 1994 crime bill?

In 1994 Biden referred to us as predators.  Recently in 2019-20 he also defended the bill as said that 1994 we had a huge crime problem and then said "particularlythe African American community" which to me indicates that was the primary target of the bill.  And we all know the history of how this bill contributed to mass incarceration. What's your opinion

• Ken S

My opinion is that you are not involved with the 'us' you mention, just trying to stir the pot.  You are about as black as a vanilla ice cream cone 

From what I know it made penalties 100 times stricter for crack and targeted specific communities. I oppose harsh drug sentencing in general and am no fan of Biden.

That was back in 94. I’m more concerned about Joe sneaking kisses and giving a good pat down of every female from 8 to 80 these days

• Janet

Got news for you. Biden is no longer the primary threat to Trump's re-election. Pick on someone else.

Btw, the biggest threat to Trump's re-election is Trump himself. A notorious racist.

by American American, do you mean the Native Americans?