Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I'm a virgin and I wanted to hire a call girl. Is it dangerous for me to get a disease even if I use a condom?

I am 22 years old and besides never having sex I never dated or kissed

Favorite Answer

Yes, there is a risk, even without a condom, but of course most good things in life come with some risk. You risk killing yourself in a car accident every time you drive. But there are things you do reduce that risk. You wear a seat belt, you stay sober and alert, you avoid driving at very high speeds.

You can similarly take precautions to reduce risk of getting diseases through sex with a stranger. In addition to wearing a condom here are some precautions you should take:

1. Don't kiss her. Diseases can be transmitted orally.

2. Don't engage in oral (giving or receiving) sex. There are protective barriers like dental dams and tongue condoms, but you're better off just avoiding oral altogether.

3. Wait at least one week if you've shaved or trimmed down there to allow time for any cuts to completely heal.

4. Shower and wash completely after sex.

i should imagine, my love, yes. Remember 26 million people have aids in the world. A lot of those are women. be careful.