Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Should I ask my mom to take care of this?

I have a 15 year old sister Nancy that has been my best friend for my whole life. I really like her. I am a 19 year old guy. We are very close. I am very protective of her. She has developed into a beautiful girl. She recently ask me to tell her about boys and sex. I think it is VERY IMPORTANT that she know the facts especially about sex. I don’t want her pregnant. I told her I would prefer she talk to our mom about this. She said it would be to embarrassing to talk to our mom and she wants me to educate her about these subjects.

Should I tell our mom about her asking about this and ask her to talk to Nancy or should I tell Nancy the facts about her body and how to prevent pregnancy. Nancy trust me completely and feels she can talk to me about anything without embarrassment.

Mom and teenage girls, PLEASE give me some advice her. I only what is best for Nancy

Favorite Answer

Maybe you can find good books or websites for her to peruse.

just tell her she needs to ask your mom

reported                                         

Nancy needs to talk to her mother and other adult women. She does NOT need to learn about sex from her 19 year old brother. That she thinks she does? A sign of the fact she's still a child despite her matured body. Talk to your mom. Tell her what Nancy wanted you to do. If Nancy knows how to read or paid ANY attention in school... she already knows about her body and pregnancy. She wants to know more about the rest of it. Demand that your Mom takes that on.

I would get your mom to do it. She can give better perspective on what it's like for a woman, since those kinds of urges or desires cause different reactions in boys and girls