Is anything that is philosophical physiological? Examples?

In the modern era, are biology and physiology grounds for forming a philosophy of life? Who to look at for such a philosophy?

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking here but definitely biology/physiology play a role with respect to one's philosophical outlook on life.  I mean, your own physiology affect your life and your perception, etc.  I would venture to guess that an unattractive severely overweight man would approach philosophy from a different perspective than an attractive/fit man: their vastly different appearances will greatly impact their life experiences which will impact the sorts of philosophy they gravitate towards and/or espouse.

Also, your worldview with respect to physiology/biology shapes your philosophical leanings.  For example if you believe that atheistic evolution is true and that the body is merely a bio-chemical mass resulting from chance/mutation/natural-selection then you will have a vastly different philosophical approach compared with someone who believes in God and thus largely regards the body as a housing for the soul/spirit.