Melon asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

My mate fingered me and now it hurts and idk what to do?

So the other night like 3,4 days ago I was out with my best friend and then he started to finger me. It was like over the top of my leggings so he didnt actually go inside it was just outside really. It wasnt painful during it but after it really hurts and stiff does. It hurts when I pee or when I touch it. Like when you touch a bruise and idky and idk what to do. I told him it was bruised or something and he said sorry and he would try to be more gentle but didnt say what to do about it. See I m kind of young and it was my first time but it wasnt his since hes quite a bit older than me.

• D_21

If it feels like a bruise (not burning when you pee or anything) then maybe just try sitting or laying with an ice pack between your legs at home for a while. Say for about 15-20minutes at a time. I think it should go without saying that this would be with clothes on, and you might want to consider wrapping the ice pack in a thin hand towel or something to insulate it.

Don't let others be so rough in the future. If it doesn't feel good they're doing it wrong. If it hurts in anyway, ask them to stop.

You shouldn't let anyone put things inside your vagina that can rub you raw. Put a little Vaseline on it, that will protect when you urinate.

It's likely irritated from friction. Leggings or underwear are not the most comfortable materials to be rubbing up on such sensitive areas. You would be surprised how long the irritation can last. Make sure to clean yourself well, but delicately. If you can rinse with cold water for some time after or ice it indirectly (like through your clothing) that may help any swelling or irritation.