promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

What should I do?

My father has been upsetting me for the past five years. I tried to explain this to my mother on the same day that she said we couldn’t go to the mall (however, I’ve also explained this to her in the past). She left the house and I texted her saying that my father is upsetting me, she says that I’m upset that I didn’t get to do what I wanted to do. This is not the case, I have been upset for five years and she won’t help. What should I say to her/ do in general? 


I am fifteen years old. 

4 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    You're either blonde or drunk. I can't figure out which, but this question makes absolutely no sense

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    if youre lucky enough to be over 18 you could always move out

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    too bad, for us, that you gave us zero explanation for why your father upsets you so. It would be helpful. If you have a serious complaint against your Dad.. try bringing it up with another adult you respect in your life who doesn't live under the same roof. Seek outside advice from an adult you believe you can actually share and speak with,

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    Tell her gently what is wrong and show her respect.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.