Are storms like Ciara and Dennis gods way of showing his anger towards Britain?

Very few people attend church.

Very few people have children in wedlock and often raise them as rude, drunk drug addicted insolent loud mouths.

Women dress without modesty and are not lady like. I will not even mention the promotion of the gravest sin of "man lieth with man". Stuffed down peoples throats in every major TV programme and government initiatives.

My serfs informed me this morning that the fields are waterlogged due to all the rains we've had. Tomorrow we have an expensive and noisy job of draining the Heath and some wet areas as my farms and lands are underwater.

Ghastly!

By a strange coincidence, scientists have been predicting weird weather resulting from climate change since the middle of the 20th century. It seems that God is just going with the flow.

No, they are the consequences of Brexit and voting for Boris. They sow the wind and they reap the whirlwind.