promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Would a guy like if a girl just watches and listens as he talks on and on?

This guy did that to me once. Idk if its cause I suck at conversation and prefer to just listen for the most part. I did say a few things back but I hope he doesn't get repulsed that I'm so boring.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like he's the boring one to me. That would drive me insane to go out on a date with someone who talked incessantly about his damned self. He'd never see me again.

If a guy wants to take me out, he can find out about me and make the date about me, not about himself.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • No other at all in my opinion

• 2 months ago

Were you out o a date with this guy? If so, and if he talked on and on about himself, i'm surprised you didn't get so sick of it that you didn't vomit in his face.

If a guy is interested in a girl, and he's a gentleman, he finds out all about HER and makes the conversation about HER for the most part. He finds common ground between the two of you so you can have a conversation about something you're both interested. It's what a gentleman does.

If he's some sort of self-absorbed idiot, then he sits there talking about his dumbAss. Who cares about that stuff?

I can't believe you didn't just get up and leave because that's what i'd have done. If a guy asks me out, he needs to focus on ME not on himself.

• 2 months ago

They love it.

Even guys who are hermits? 🥴 All you have to do is make them feel comfortable and ALL their skeletons come pouring out of the closet.

1. Give them a detail about you that deems you vulnerable.

2. They show you the same courtesy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you’re hot he wouldn’t care at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.