promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Are feminists more likely to falsely accuse men of rape than are normal women?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"Are feminists more likely to falsely accuse men of rape than are normal women?"

I don’t believe there is any data on that one way of the other.  However, we can be assured that someone that embraces the modern feminist ideology, with its adherence to cultural Marxism and sjw logic, will be much more “empowered” to use the very low threshold of what feminist constitute to be “rape” and push forth those charges under their notion of “social justice”.

For example.  Mary Koss was commissioned by Gloria Steinem (Ms. Magazine) to conduct a study on rape that would shock society.  She did so by telling us that 1 in 4 women would be raped while attending college.  What she DIDN'T say was that she was using her own feminist definition for rape that most victims did not agree with.  Most women that were counted as rape victims did not identify as rape victims. In fact, many were still dating their "rapists".

http://aspiringeconomist.com/index.php/2009/09/11/...

From the link:

Only 27 percent of the women Koss counted as having been raped identified themselves as rape victims.  Moreover, 42 percent of labeled rape victims, went on to have sex with their attackers at a later date.  Clearly, something is wrong.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • No other at all in my opinion

• liz
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Nobody will have questioned those guilty of false accusations for their views on feminism.  But you can speculate about it as much as you like.  We don’t know though.

Any claims about this really will just point to the bias of those who make the claims.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I know of no statistics on that subject, but I'd estimate that equal or less has a higher posterior probability than more. So, I think probably not.

• DKG
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

By posterior probability I think you mean you pulled it from your ****?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Rape is an act of violence and any woman will know when it happens.

• ...Show all comments
    • DKG
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

No. With the current standards of what qualifies as rape. the *overwhelming* majority is relational interactions. Maybe shading into the direction of ambiguity around consent, but mostly not even reach that pinnacle.

Violence within rape hasn't been the majority of cases for decades or even ever.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.