Why do feel like I now have feelings for a girl that I dreamed about?

I dreamed I hooked up with a girl that I'm not even really friends with but now I feel like I have actual feelings for her. Is this normal? It just felt so real in the dream.

• LP7

It could be her characteristics which are part of you that you associate with and feel comfortable expressing.The feminine and masculine principles we all possess which in our own psyche.so you are maturing and feeling more confident within yourself and probably start to relate better with the opposite sex not necessarily the girl in your dream.She maybe totally different in waking state but make a note of it.

• Snoopy

It means you love her. 

A lot of people marry after their dreams. 

Your dream mind is ahead of your awake mind, or another way of saying it is, your subconscious mind is showing you the level of attraction you have toward this girl when you are awake.  So what are you gonna do about it? Yes, it is quite normal. Indeed the subconscious brain points out many things to dreamers, and makes them aware of the truth.  Humans tend to hide from the truth when they don't understand what is happening.  Why don't you ask her out for a simple date, for coffee, or whatever, and see if there is any real chemistry between the two of you? Maybe she feels the same way about you.  Good luck!

• Alex1 month agoReport

The thing is I've only hung out with her a handful of times and the last time was probably a month ago and we're always with a whole heap of other people. I've always thought she was kind of cute but never thought of her in this way until now which is why it's confusing.

• Murzy

Very normal .