Any advice for being sex position for a short woman me im 4’9 and my husband is 6’4?

I meant any advice for being a short person and best postion for sex with a taller partner I’m 4’9 and my husband is 6’4

Favorite Answer

you on your back hips at the edge of the bed, him feet on ground standing in between oyur legs

• Ocimom

Many on top (female on male) positions would work for you and doggie style too.

You on top girl, work it. 

Sarah just try any position you two will think is the best and go from there you can always do it missionary or you on top cause that give the control ,doggie style is always good  ,good luck and enjoy it while trying 

I don't know if this is true or not, but my grandmother was 4'11" and her husband was 6'4". They managed to have my mother.

• KTJoe

On your knees facing each other.

As someone with a solid one foot height difference with their partner, this is a head scratcher. Can y'all really not figure this out? It's not rocket science. The best position is the one that you both like the most. Simple as that. Experiment a bit and figure it out.

I'm 5'2".  My husband is 6'2".  We don't have any difficulties having sex.

I'd suggest that between the height difference and your bra fetish you try "man hanging upside down like a possum."

Oh please. You'll figure it out.