promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

DOES SHE LIKE ME MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS?? NOBODY IS ANSWERING SO I HAVE TO ASK AGAIN?

"I love you babe" "hey babe" "take a nap babe" "it's ok babe" etc..They do this along with call me the hottest. Say they adore me. Also say "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you" we are both girls and she insists she is straight but I wonder if she likes me like a crush? She told me "you're my valentine" too. Help?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

She isn't straight.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Awww you're so romantic and cute.

• 2 months ago

If she insists she is straight, unfortunately I might have bad news for you... Straight girls, in case you haven't realised it yet, are the WORSE!!! They will mess up with our head many times... If I were you (and I talk from personal experience), I would get the hell outta there xD. 

If you're too into her, you have to be brave and confront her and really ask things like "are you sure you're straight?", "you sound so gay when you say those things to me, have you ever thought of being with a girl?" or something like that. I, personally, never tried this and got hurt by shitty straight girls with those "sweet talks". Now, I just back off and say goodbye.

Short answer: NO matter what they say to you, if they claim they're straight and even more so INSIST, huge red flag. Yes, there are exceptions (a girl too scared of coming out), but I would say that it mooooost likely isn't the case. She sounds just curious ready to **** with your poor heart. Sorry :(

Source(s): Lesbian myself
  • tony
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Body Language Signs She Likes You..time to make a move...action speaks louder than words...she might be very subtle... Beware, this move can also signify she’s board and wants to move things along a little faster.when a girl intentionally does these things when conversing with you, she’s just trying to show you she is into you chemically speaking. If she consistently does this stuff, you are good to go in the “like” department.

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Sounds like she is bi-curious but leaning towards straight. If she insists she is straight then I think it would be in your best interest to take her at her word and look for someone else.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.