promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsHeart Diseases · 2 months ago

Why are these syptoms?

I keep getting pain in my chest, my legs are shaking, shortness of breath, palpitations to a point where I just sat down and cried today i cant handle this. I was at the hospital yesterday and they did a ECG and my blood pressure and oxygen levels was all fine. But i don’t understand what is going on?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • PR
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to your normal doctor or cardiologist. ER is just that - emergency, but the normal doctor needs to be consulted, since ER only begins to figure out what is wrong. Speak with your pharmacist or look up side effects of any medications you are on. Interestingly, low potassium can cause unusual symptoms; some med side effects can cause issues; many illnesses can cause this, and only a doctor can determine what is going on, often using blood work, and other tests.

Be sure you are taking your own medications properly, by checking labels thoroughly. GET TO YOUR OWN DOCTOR ON THIS; call for an appointment tomorrow. Be sure they check iron levels and everything else. ONLY A DOCTOR CAN HELP.

Of course, if it continues, you might need to go back to ER. Keep yourself safe.

• 2 months agoReport

Thank you for putting in effort, I shall visit my doctor as soon as possible

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

A classic case of Munchausen Syndrome.

• 2 months ago

I don't think anyone here is a doctor to diagnose you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.