Will I be lucky to maybe eventually end up with six different passports & citizenships  ?

I currently have a UK and Netherlands one. 

If I complete the conversion course to Reform Judaism and move to Israel, an Israeli one. 

Married to a Mauritian so one there. 

And if I later move to New Zealand, who take people in HR up to the age of 55, a New Zealand one after five years of living, working and getting the citizenship there.

Which then opens up the door to freely cross over to live and work in Australia by virtue of the Trans Tasman Agreement, so an Australian one a few years later. 

So, in the best part of a lifetime, I was Dutch, British, Mauritian, Israeli, a New Zealander and an Australian. These doors can realistically open up to me. 

Several of these countries also permit dual nationality and many of these passports are the most powerful in the world.     

I could not get the US or Canadian ones, but is this combination of Netherlands, UK, Israel, Mauritius, New Zealand and Australia just as good? 

No. You will be lucky to maybe end up with one, because you are likely to lose many of those that you already have.

Most countries that permit dual nationality permit it only if you are born with it or you get their nationality first, but don't let you get theirs without giving up those that you had before it.

Also, Israel may be changing its laws so that conversions to reform Judaism won't be recognized and only those who are born Jewish or convert to Orthodox Judaism will be eligible.

• Foofa

If your goal is just to collect passports with no attention given to your actual quality of life...perhaps. Most people find that in order to become financially established and amass the wealth one needs in retirement it's better to get settled in one place and leave the globetrotting to those who haven't yet put down any roots.