promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is this a red flag?

My boyfriend and I are really kinky. He has a beating fetish and has said that if he ever got me pregnant he knows a safe way to beat me so it doesn't hurt the baby. Is that okay?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Go away, troll.  You have a boyfriend with a beating fetish, and he's told you if he ever got you pregnant he knows a safe way to beat you without harming the baby?  Is it REALLY necessary for you to have to ask if that's okay, or is it a red flag??

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Gosh, what makes you think that's a red flag?

• 1 month ago

If you consent to violence in the bedroom it's okay. However, talk to your doctor about it before continuing with that if you get pregnant. He isn't a doctor is he? If not, he doesn't know what will hurt the baby and what won't and it's not wise to risk that.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If only you were literate and able to read the vast amounts of BDSM literature and come to a conclusion on your own.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sounds fine to me as long as it's consensual.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is certainly a red flag if you aren't into that kind of kinky.

There MUST be boundaries and limits to any kind of kinky sex and if the partner isn't willing to respect those boundaries, then it should be a HUGE red flag.

So - the real question here is how safe do you feel and how far are you willing to go with this kind of kinky behavior for the next SEVERAL YEARS.  After all, this kind of behavior usually doesn't calm down for many years - if ever.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.