promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is this skin cancer?

I know, why ask random strangers and just go see a doctor. I have an an appointment with my dermatologist next week but I'm really stressing out and just want a little piece of mind until then.

The black spot on the bottom use to be at the top left so all 3 would form a triangle but years ago I don't remember when exactly (maybe 3-4 years ago) it either moved to its current location or it disappeared and another one appeared. I've never been educated about cancers in general so I didn't think anything of it until I mentioned it to a friend and she said it was a symptom for Melanoma.

I have no history of cancer, age 26, no family history, no itch, did not change colors, no change in size, still flat, shape looks exactly the same from what I can see, no burning, etc. No symptoms other then the change of location. I do have type 1 diabetes (dad's side of family), skin tend to form these small dots and moles in general (mom's side), and I'm really out shape if that helps.

So Yahoo do you think its skin cancer? Also What are these black spots? Moles? Sun spots?

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There is nothing there but a few freckles. You are really going to a Doctor for this ?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Look at photos on the internet.

• Carson
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Skin tags or moles.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.