I’ve had headaches for about a year?

I’ve been having headaches daily for about a year now. They are usually located behind either of my eyes. I’ve been to the doctor who sent me to the eye doctor and they couldn’t find anything. Usually I can take ibuprofen a couple times throughout the day and they go away, however the last couple weeks they’ve been getting more intense and aren’t really going away with medication. What could be the possible cause?

There is only one way to find out you get a CT scan done.

Two reasons - top of the list.  Diet and injury.  Too much Chinese food or food containing preservatives that you don't do well with, especially MSG, which gave me awful headaches years ago.  Read labels and get off most processed food, especially highly processed food.  If food isn't it, you might have wrenched your neck, had an injury that you didn't think much about because it was mild, but bad enough to misalign your neck enough to cause a headache.  See a Chiropractor, one with at least 10 years' experience.

• patty

my brother has chronic headaches. he had to resign from his job.he has to rely on pain killers. he recently has some lumps on his head and has just had a biopsy. he has had all the tests possible. some one said they were caused by stress.