WHAT CAN DOCTORS DO?

Im having no calmness, i cant relax, i cant concenstrate, I feel my heart beating fast, i get dizzy and it feels like im dying, i cant relax, i try to get help

but it makes it worse, i feel like theirs somthing wrong with me, i would go to the gym, my job, talk to my friends, go snowboarding with my friends, Every time i

Make a plan the last minute my heart starts racing, it gets dizzy and everything is powering off, my legs get numb and my body tingles, it freaks me out

I cant control myself, i want help but cant get it, im worried this will happen in public. I avoid places now because of this, its happened before, and

now im embarrass and shy, i made my self look miserable.People think im crazy. ITS SO REAL AND TERRIFYING I don't want to die, i want to have a future but its made me avoid places, i keep trying to go

but i always feel unsafe, and i don't know what to do, my confidence is low, and its hard for me to not worry.

• Lv 7

sounds like you need a psychologist. they are doctors of the mind.

• 1 month agoReport

Pannick attacks .. you need meds 

• Lili

You are suffering from severe anxiety.  Your symptoms are classic.

You need to see a therapist who can work with you on techniques to manage it.  Medication may be helpful in the short term, so the therapist needs to have a relationship with a psychiatrist who can prescribe.  Get a referral from your family doctor, if you have one, or through your HMO. Or --  depending on the type of insurance you have -- you may be able to select a therapist yourself. Psychology Today posts information about therapists in locations around the country.

Enter "Psychology Today," "Psychologists," and your location into Google.

Good luck.

Jesus said you can have whatever you SAY.

Look at your words. You have been proclaiming all kinds of nasty things about yourself and you have reaped what you have sown.

Why sit there until you die? If you remain where you are, you must perish. If you go to Jesus you will live. If you sit in sullen dispair no one can pity you when your ruin comes; but if you were to die SEEKING MERCY (as IF that were possible) you would be the object of universal sympathy.

You know others who were saved by believing in Him (your own friends and neighbors); so why not you? Why not taste and see that the Lord is merciful? To perish is awful. We assure that if you seek Him, you will find Him, for He casts out none who come to Him. You shall not perish if you trust Him. On the contrary; you shall find treasure; eternal treasure, that will be stored up for you beyond this life.

We preach because we know the truth, and the truth will set you free. Because we too were about to perish when we got up and sought mercy for ourselves. We preach because God has ordained us to do just that. A sacred responsibility.

They can't prevent me from being infuriated at my own existence. 

There's a number of things that can be done for anxiety. If you saw your family doctor - and I think you should - I think you'd be referred to a clinical psychologist. 

I'll explain that there's basically two kinds of mental health professionals - clinical psychologists and psychiatrists. Psychologists deal with the problem you're describing. Psychiatrists are medical doctors and they can prescribe medicine. A psychologist can consult with one about prescriptions.

I'm not saying there's a quick fix for your problem, but I'll say that panic attacks are sometimes fairly easy to deal with. This answer got 5 stars from somebody who had this problem.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

contact your family doctor at once.

Ask your family medical doctor about psychiatric hospitalization.

You will receive medical and psychological testing and you will be fully diagnosed and given appropriate treatment for this.  There is cognitive therapy and anti-anxiety medications that will help to relieve this.

STOP SUFFERING LIKE THIS....ask your doctor.

they could find out whats going on and treat it

Talk to a shrink.