Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 month ago

What will he/she do with me?

So i am 15 years old and a girl 

I got a Lot of red and ichy acne/pimples on my back and on my butt....there are a lot....i am scared of what the doctor will do with me ...and i am really embarrassed to show my butt....and what if the doctor is a guy,it will be a lot more embarrasing and if there's other doctor who see my butt?I am really embarrassed 

• Lili

There will be a female nurse present for the exam, and this should make you feel more comfortable.  But the doctor is there to treat your problems, He -- or she -- cares only about the medical issues.  That's a doctor's job.

Believe me, they have seen a lot worse than a bottom with pimples.

I hope the doctor is a dermatologist, and not a regular general practitioner.

You probably have exzema which is treatable. You doctor sees butts all day and has no interest in your butt other than for medical diagnoses. He or she has seen about ten thousand butts during his or her career.

The doctor will help you. Do you take a vitamin daily?

• Happy1 month agoReport

No i don't take any vitamin

Doctors have seen it all and they deal with everyone's problems objectively and confidentially. If you have a problem go see a doctor and do not worry about them judging you or making fun.