Does this sound like a stomach acid problem ?

I had severe HG throughout my entire pregnancy (nearly died from it) but since having my son 7 months ago every single thing I eat makes me feel like projectile vomiting 🤮 I never actually throw up but I feel sick practically all day (disappears when I sleep or I am so tired I don’t notice it) I wake up feeling ok but the sick feeling creeps back in as I wake up. During the day I eat 2 maybe 3 times if I’m lucky and it’s always toast with avocado and Vegemite, toast with avocado and chicken, plain Vegemite or the same just on crackers. This morning I had PB&J on toast at 7:30 as we had no ripe avocado and I didn’t want plain Vegemite and I still feel sick at 12:40pm I am desperate for answers. Please help me! TIA

If you're eating Vegemite, chances are you are in a country with universal health care. Go to your PCP or Obstetrician and ask them about your problem. Nothing like medical professionals to solve medical problems.

• Caitlin2 months agoReport

I have been begging my gp for nearly 2 years to help. I have tried 4 different anti sickness medication, I have tried anti depressants and many other things but no relief I am desperate now as I am severely suicidal I just want to feel better. 

Definitely sounds like something that you should mention to your doctor and possibly ask for a referral to a Gastroenterologist. 

I can't offer you good advice on this, this is definitely doctor territory. You need to visit a doctor and bring this up.

I know that some countries have terrible expensive health care (cough America cough...) but this is something that you are going to need informed expert opinions on if you are going to get past it.