promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

Is it best for teenage girls' skin not to use any make-up actually, like until age 17-18?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Limited use should be ok,maybe once or twice a month.But make sure to clean it off properly at the end of the day.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

There are pros and cons to this one. On the one hand it can offer valuable protection against the elements e.g. UV and wind etc. but if a teenage girl wants to wear it to make themselves look older that would be a poor idea and may draw unwanted attention. Personally, I prefer to see what a woman/girl actually looks like rather than having to guess at the appearance in real life. Our culture seems to be moving away from the idea that if you don't wear make up it must mean you are either ill or aren't in control of your life and also the nonsense of whether women/girls actually look ugly without it. How ridiculous is that as a statement? What you look like is what you look like … the make up is something of a cultural illusion, isn't it? I do accept, however, that women/girls often do look better in make up but those same people are not ugly without it. I think a minimum to retain the 'natural look' is ideal, personally.

• 1 month ago

Yes, It's best for teenage girls if we use good products then doesn't matter what is your age. For good products visit: https://livayush.com/

• 1 month ago

Makeup technically isn’t good for anyone’s skin but as a makeup wearer myself I honestly say it dosent matter when you wear it just make sure you take care of your skin underneath

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It would be okay but I wore makeup when I was around 13, and I experienced no problems.

• 2 months ago

Makeup will have the same effect on your skin no matter your age. As long as you use good products and always wash the makeup off it’s not going to cause any issues 

• 2 months ago

it is best to do for their skin ..

• 2 months ago

It is best to never use makeup at all.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No. Make up will not hurt your skin If you cleanse your face properly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.