Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

Is it best for teenage girls' skin not to use any make-up actually, like until age 17-18?

Limited use should be ok,maybe once or twice a month.But make sure to clean it off properly at the end of the day.

There are pros and cons to this one. On the one hand it can offer valuable protection against the elements e.g. UV and wind etc. but if a teenage girl wants to wear it to make themselves look older that would be a poor idea and may draw unwanted attention. Personally, I prefer to see what a woman/girl actually looks like rather than having to guess at the appearance in real life. Our culture seems to be moving away from the idea that if you don't wear make up it must mean you are either ill or aren't in control of your life and also the nonsense of whether women/girls actually look ugly without it. How ridiculous is that as a statement? What you look like is what you look like … the make up is something of a cultural illusion, isn't it? I do accept, however, that women/girls often do look better in make up but those same people are not ugly without it. I think a minimum to retain the 'natural look' is ideal, personally.

Yes, It's best for teenage girls if we use good products then doesn't matter what is your age. For good products visit: https://livayush.com/

Makeup technically isn’t good for anyone’s skin but as a makeup wearer myself I honestly say it dosent matter when you wear it just make sure you take care of your skin underneath

It would be okay but I wore makeup when I was around 13, and I experienced no problems.

Makeup will have the same effect on your skin no matter your age. As long as you use good products and always wash the makeup off it’s not going to cause any issues 

it is best to do for their skin ..

It is best to never use makeup at all.

• audrey

No. Make up will not hurt your skin If you cleanse your face properly.