i have just got home from serving a hour saturday detention, i think i was punished unfairly, what do you think ?

As i said i have just got home from serving a 3 hour saturday detention, this was my punishment for skipping a normal 1 hour and 45 minute detention, it says in the school rules that any student missing a normal detention will automatically go into a FULL saturday detention, the thing i dont agree with is you still have to serve the origianal detention, my head of year said that the saturday detention was a punishment for missing the original detention, but the original detention MUST be served, as this is a punishment for poor behavour at school, WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

V

Favorite Answer

You were punished for skipping a normal detention So you had to do the punishment

Now you have to complete the normal detention

Very fair and easy

Keep doing poor behavior and keep getting detentions

Make sure you tell your parents you behave bad at school === Tell your parents they should ground you as punishment

• Tom

You probably had the same administrator I did.  I once got an In School Suspension for fighting a guy.  Some moron told him to do push me against the locker.  He does. I immediately lost my temper, and came up swinging.  The moron offered no defense, and the dumb administrator obviously only understood select English, because what I said went in one ear, and got re-translated before coming out the other.

Trolling this question again?  Or variations like "I was grounded all weekend and missed the concert, is this fair?"

You could use the time learning how to spell words correctly. 

The first punishment is for the original infraction. The second punishment of a full Saturday detention is for missing the second infraction of missing the first detention.  You did something wrong twice and served twice 

• ?

Doesnt matter if you disagree with the rules, you still have to follow them, or face the consequences. Better get used to that, because the whole world operates on that basis

• Jamey

I think that if you don't obey the rules you will be punished. It's training for life.

• Jamey

well hopefully you won't do it again then, and learn to respect the law when you are adult.