True or false: If you're still a Republican in this day and age that means you support Donald Trump?

If you're conservative and have voted Republican these past four years then you're a Trump supporter.

In my eyes, all conservatives are Trumpers because at the end of the day you're going to put party over country.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Yavan
    Lv 7
    1 week ago
    Favorite Answer

With very few exceptions, that is true.

(But originality is not their main trait).

The Gop has turned into a cult of the orange billionaire. These things happen. 

Attachment image
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 week ago

No. There are still never Trumpers out there. Bill Weld got a few votes in the last two elections.

Party over country! This is why Conservatives VOTED for Trump in the first place FOR THE COUNTRY! Conservative voters got fed up with politicians who forgot why they got elected when they went to Washington. They get caught up in the politics, the political minutia and lose the nerve to do what they feel is right. Many Conservative voters thought they saw something in Trump and thought he wouldn't be prone to that. They turned out to be very right, more so than they ever thought. This is why support for Trump has done nothing but grow since 2016, even by those who are put off by his bloviating antics.

What did that result in? What Trump has done in the last 3 years is turn the economy around into the strongest economy the country has seen in the last 15 years at least. He has taken on tough problems other presidents kicked the can down the road on for decades. This includes illegal immigration. It includes trade issues with China as well as issues with them on American intellectual property. He just pushed through a major new US, Canadian, Mexican trade partnership (USMCA), eliminating a number of problems with the old one (NAFTA). He has taken a very visible stance with the pro-life movement.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

Not true. Not all conservatives support that orange asshole, just like not all conservative politicians are in the GOP.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

"party over country"

Says the worthless pieces of sh*t who literally burn down local cities in protest

Says the worthless POS who were outraged that Trump would ice an American troop butchering islamic terrorist al salami

says the worthless POS whose party proclaimed [before the election] that "if Trump does not accept the results of the election, he is a direct threat to democracy!!!"  *ironic*

says the worthless POS whose party assaults people over not liking their hats

says the worthless POS whose party has spent 3 years trying to implement a coup complete with a fake made up transcript as the "evidence", while failing to do the job they were actually elected to do which is better the American economy.

I don't wonder anymore why your moms fight so passionately for the right to abort you. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 week ago

I absolutely support the messiah, our Lord, and savior, Donald J. Trump. MAGA!

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

Scared, aren't you, cupcake?  You should be.                            

Attachment image
  • Buddy
    Lv 5
    1 week ago

That's odd; I've seen people saying "Vote Blue no matter who" but I haven't seen anything like that from the other side. It's not Republicans who are putting party over country.

• 1 week ago

There are McCain , Romney type ( Blue Dog ) Republicans . RINOs , never Trumpers but they are rare ,

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

I am a Trumper and I put country over party. Trump is doing things I agree with for this country. Why your kind can't get that through your heads I don't know. In MY viewpoint you put hate for this country first above everything and want to change it into Venezuela or Cuba.

• Anonymous
    1 week ago

False; unlike dems the GOP doesnt have groupthink.

Who says "vote blue no matter who" again op?

• The GOP all thinks the same. That's why they all obey Trump no matter what. They're so afraid of Trump lol. Little bitches. And Trump supporters all think the same. You guys don't think for yourselves. Just a bunch of people agreeing with each other on all matters Trump.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.